Monday 22 July 2013

Character interview: meet Willem Bentinck-Stanley from The Object of His Desire

Now this was a fun one to write!

When the lovely Nitzan at Drugs Called Books asked if I could provide a character interview for my guest Insatiable Reads post, I had two obvious choices.

I could do a straight interview with the protagonist of The Object of His Desire, Trudy Parsons - a young American woman who gets caught up in murderous intrigue and scandal in the heart of the British Establishment.

Or I could write an interview with Willem Bentinck-Stanley, a man who - with good reason - guards his privacy fiercely. He's had bad experiences with the press and his past scandals have taken a lot of burying out of the public gaze. Why would a man like Will consent to being interviewed, and what would he ever reveal to a journalist?

Guess which way I went?

Character interview: meet Willem Bentinck-Stanley from PJ Adams' The Object of His Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment